Sales Execution Engineer (Dubai)
The Sales Execution Engineer executes the appropriate engineering skills in assigned territories to support products that require proper planning and coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Responsible to prepare and check the shop drawings and technical material submittals in coordination with the manufacturing team.
- Supervise the project documentation and delivery process.
- Responsible to prepare and submit the project timeline and project documentation as per the client’s requirement.
- Attend the site visits and weekly progress meetings with contractors or clients.
- Ensure that all the pre-installation works are as per the manufacturer requirements with full coordination with all involved parties from the client and manufacture sides.
- Responsible for equipment pre-installation delivery and installation according to the project timeline.
- Responsible for the site activities for all the MPC installation teams or/and subcontractor teams.
- FANR registration, following import permit, clearing, presence during equipment delivery (if required), and ensure site readiness for radiation safety conditions as per FANR standards after installation completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Min. 4 years experience as Healthcare Project Engineer
- Project Management experience supporting Healthcare related projects
- Exper-level skill in AutoCAD and Revit is preferred
- Ability to manage complex implementation projects
- Excellent judgment, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project is required
- Proven high-quality leadership & communication skills